- This event has passed.
QCDD Family Support Services Conference
October 27, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
65-30 Kissena Boulevard,
Queens, NY, 11367
FREE for Self-Advocates, Families, & Caregivers: CLICK HERE
$35* for Professionals: CLICK HERE
$150* for Non-Profit QCDD members (a member is an agency whose annual dues are paid in full) /$200* for Non-Profit Agencies who are not QCDD members/$250* for For-Profit Agencies who would like to register a table for the Resource Fair: CLICK HERE
*Payable by CHECK ONLY.
Queens Council on Developmental Disabilities (QCDD)
Mary Knox, Heaven’s Hands Community Services,
FSF Resource Fair Registration,
882 3rd Ave., 10th Floor,
Brooklyn, NY 11232
- Front Door in English and Spanish
- Benefits and Entitlements
- Self Direction from Start to Finish: Panel including people receiving services, broker, service providers and OPWDD
- Understanding the IEP Process
- Transition to Adult Services: From Entitlement to Eligibility
- Legislative Advocacy 101, including all updates on Federal and State Medicaid, Managed
- Care and Social Security Legislation and Benefit Changes
- Crisis Behavior Management Panel Including NY START and other service providers
Representatives from OPWDD Agencies, Private and non-Profit Vendors and other service providers can answer questions regarding access to their specific goods and services. Includes Get Smart! Get Connected! for which respresentatives can answer your questions about the Front Door, enrollment process, services and entitlements.
Live interpretation will be available in Spanish and Mandarin only. If you will require the services of an interpreter, please indicate your need on the registration form.
Certificates of Attendance available on request.